For all the students who opted for any video access content like "HomeGATE, Subject Pack, Full Pack, Correspondence Program Premium, Classroom Training Program, Subscription Pack" etc.
1. Browser (Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) should be updated.
2. Flash Player Should be installed and updated in the PC/Laptop.
3. Flash Plugin should be enabled in the browser.
For details on how to Enable the Flash Plugin in the browser follow the steps mentioned below.
How to Enable the Flash in the browser
For Google Chrome
1. Login to your student portal and try to play any of the video,
If it displays a message “Flash Plugin Not Available" which looks like the image below…
This means you either have no Flash Player installed in your PC/Laptop or the flash plugin in the browser is not enabled.
2. Click on “Click Here” in the message "Either Plugin is not installed or it's disabled by browser If it is installed, then click here to enable it else please install and try again. . See the image below for the reference….
Once you click on “Click Here” the above popup will appear on the screen, Click on "Allow".
This will enable the "Flash Plugin" and the video will start.
If the Flash Player is already installed then this should play the video.
For Mozilla Firefox
1. Login to your student portal and try to play any of the video, If it displays a message “Flash Player 10 or higher is required or you have no flash plugin installed” which looks like the image below…
This means you either have no Flash Player installed in your PC/Laptop or flash plugin in the browser is not enabled.
2. Click on the Secure Icon as shown in the images below
Then, click on the arrow button beside lms.thegateacademy.com,
A box will appear as shown below
3. Click on “More Information”, a window will appear on the screen which looks like this….
On this window click on “Permission”, navigate to the first option “Adobe Flash” and select “Allow”.
Once done, close down the box and simply Refresh the page or press 'F5' from your keyboard.
If the Flash Player is installed then this should play the video.