Login Mail were sent automatically after the successful enrollment to your registered email id as well as on your mobile number.
The subject line of the mail read as "Welcome to THE GATE ACADEMY"or "THE GATE ACADEMY"
If you didn't receive any login credentials even after enrollment, please consider the below mention steps-
- Make sure the email you entered is correct and the same you can access.
- Sometimes the mail does not lands in the inbox, so, try searching on SPAM/JUNK folder instead.
- If you enrolled in any Center, you should first contact to your center and confirm whether they had updated your records in the system, without which login mail will not triggered.
- If you are an existing student and had took re-admission in any of the courses, then, your login credentials will remain the same as it was before. In this case, only the new course will get added in your account.
- By default your registered mobile number will be your username and default password is JzM-6D unless it is changed.
- You can use 'Forget Password' option to generate a new password using your registered mobile number
Note- You can even use your username and password to access your content in our mobile app, download the app from the google play store.
For any other queries, please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us at 08040611031