Login Mail were sent automatically after the successful enrollment to your registered email id.
The subject line of the mail read as "Welcome to THE GATE ACADEMY's LEARNING CENTER!"
If you didn't receive any login credentials even after enrollment, please consider the below mention steps-
- Make sure the email you entered is correct and the same you can access.
- Sometimes the mail does not lands in the inbox, so, try searching on SPAM/JUNK folder instead.
- If you enrolled in any Center, you should firstly contact to your center and confirm whether they had updated your records in the system, without which login mail will not triggered.
- If you are an existing student and had took re-admission in any of the courses, then, your login credentials will remain the same. In this case only the new course will get added in your account. However, you will continue to receive the login credentials but it is strongly recommended to use your existing credentials.
- By default your email will be the username, you can reset the password by visiting the student login page at https://lms.thegateacademy.com and click on Forgot Password options.
For any other queries, please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us at 08040611031