This window appears because there might be some of the required files were modified or not available inside the USB.
If you came across that your USB is showing "Some files are changes, please contact administrator", please consider the below steps to resolve this issue by yourself.
- Close the TGA application by clicking on the close button.
- Delete the file 1001.db from the coursekart folder and your stream folder (Mechanical/Civil/Electrical/Electronics etc)
- Delete dev.dat file from the coursekart folder if any.
- Ask to release the 1001.db file by calling 08061766239 or 08061766207 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy and paste the file inside the coursekart folder.
- Disconnect the internet and then start the TGA app from the desktop shortcut.
- Click on "GET MY ID" button, it will display a USB id starting from "@TGATab XXXXXX#XXXXXX".
- Send this ID to email@example.com without making any typing mistake. You will receive an activation code.
- Copy and paste the same activation code inside the white box below GET MY ID button.
- Click on "GO" button to activate your USB again.
For further instruction call us at 08061766207 or 08061766239.