If you are getting a message "Unable to detect hardware" or something similar, while using the USB.
- Please make sure that the hardware drivers of your PC/Laptop are installed correctly.
- Different system having different configuration, you might need to visit the vendor website to download the latest drivers available.
- You need to make sure that all the driver related to the USB are installed and configured correctly.
- Try restarting your PC/Laptop once you had installed the USB driver.
- Plugin the USBGATE to your system, it should work now.
If still you are facing the same issue, please contact to your nearest service center.