This window appears because there might be some of the required files were modified or not available inside the USB.
If you came across that your USB is showing "DB file corrupted", please consider the below steps to resolve this issue.
- Close the TGA application by clicking on the close button.
- Delete the file 1001.db from the coursekart folder (Mechanical/Civil/Electrical/Electronics etc).
- Copy and paste the file 1001.db file from the Application folder.
- Disconnect the internet and then start the TGA app from the desktop shortcut.
- Click on "GET MY ID" button, it will display a USB id starting from "CKTLRN XXXXXX#XXXXXX".
- Send this ID to email@example.com to receive the activation code.
- Copy and paste the same activation code inside the white box below GET MY ID button.
- Click on "GO" button to activate your USB again.
- Alternatively, you can use the code COURSEKART to activate the USB.
For further instruction call us at 08040611031